12-30-2020 02:40 AM
ZenFone 6 ZS630KL
Since the server pushes update notice to different serial numbers by batches, it may take some days for you to receive the FOTA notice. Thanks for your patience. You may tap “System updates” in [Settings] >[System] to check if there is new firmware available. Or, you can also try to manually update firmware by referring to the following link.
How to update firmware on my phone?
- Upgraded system to Android 11
- Please back up your data before upgrading to Android 11. If you need to go back Android 10,please refer to the official website that remeber it will erase all data from your device.
- Some 3rd party apps are not compatible with Android 11.
- Removed Private Listening, ZenUI Help, and one hand mode
- Integrated PowerMaster features into Battery Settings. Removed Avast scanning engine.
- Removed Smart group, Icon alignment and Icon packs functions in Launcher. Allowed to organize app icons across screens after tapping empty area
- Implement new ZenUI design and features
- Improvement of the Quick Settings panel design, and support media control. Removed Multi-window tile and added Nearby Share tile (Need to add manually)
- “Auto-download and install via Wi-Fi” is always on in System when upgraded.
- Support navigation gestures for 3rd-party launcher.
ZenFone 6 ZS630KL_US_18.0610.2011.107 (Android 11)
12-30-2020 03:03 AM
12-30-2020 03:05 AM
12-30-2020 04:19 AM
12-31-2020 02:54 AM
NikhilaggarwalliveOk then let's hope we get it in these days but I will never go for tw or us version even it's a week or month late I'll wait for ota
Same answer I also need. But they are saying it will be released between 31st Dec to 3rd jan