Aryan202
Community Legend I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Admin

【Version】

【Model Name】

ZenFone 6 ZS630KL

【Release Date】

2020/12/30

Since the server pushes update notice to different serial numbers by batches, it may take some days for you to receive the FOTA notice. Thanks for your patience. You may tap “System updates” in [Settings] >[System] to check if there is new firmware available. Or, you can also try to manually update firmware by referring to the following link.

How to update firmware on my phone?

【Release Note】

1. Upgraded system to Android 11
  2. Please back up your data before upgrading to Android 11. If you need to go back Android 10,please refer to the official website that remeber it will erase all data from your device. 
  3. Some 3rd party apps are not compatible with Android 11.
  4. Removed Private Listening, ZenUI Help, and one hand mode
  5. Integrated PowerMaster features into Battery Settings. Removed Avast scanning engine.
  6. Removed Smart group, Icon alignment and Icon packs functions in Launcher. Allowed to organize app icons across screens after tapping empty area
  7. Implement new ZenUI design and features
  8. Improvement of the Quick Settings panel design, and support media control. Removed Multi-window tile and added Nearby Share tile (Need to add manually)
  9. “Auto-download and install via Wi-Fi” is always on in System when upgraded. 
  10. Support navigation gestures for 3rd-party launcher.

[201230]ZenFone 6 ZS630KL_US_18.0610.2011.107 (Android 11)

5 REPLIES 5

ramdanrivanto
Rising Star II
I'm so curious about US and TW (WW) version, is there any differences?

Raghu_B_R
Star III
Can anyone tell me when Android 11 will be it rolled out in india

Nikhilaggarwall
Rising Star I
Raghu B R

Can anyone tell me when Android 11 will be it rolled out in india

View post
Same answer I also need. But they are saying it will be released between 31st Dec to 3rd jan

Raghu_B_R
Star III
Nikhilaggarwallive

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/143604#Comment_143604

Same answer I also need. But they are saying it will be released between 31st Dec to 3rd jan

View post
Ok then let's hope we get it in these days but I will never go for tw or us version even it's a week or month late I'll wait for ota