This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Performance issues in Asus zenfone 6 after upgrading to android 10

gannu_akhil
Star II
Even though the features in android 10 are exciting, there are many performance issues after upgrading to android 10 in Asus 6Z.
Some of the most irritating things I found after upgrading to android 10 are,
1) Fingerprint unlock got slower: Fingerprint unlock takes a long time for the display to unlock. Earlier in Android 9 pie, it was very fast to unlock the display. But now, it takes more than a second(sometimes even more) to unlock and after unlocking the display, unlock animation(transition from lock screen wallpaper to home screen wallpaper) doesn't look fine and we can experience a lag.
2) Too many lags: After the update, I experienced a lot of lags in switching between the recent apps and for general use as well.
3) Battery draining fastly: The most depressing problem I faced is fast draining of the battery after upgrading to the Android 10. Earlier, I had to just charge the phone once in two days, but now I had to charge the battery everyday.
I hope all these bugs get fixed as soon as possible by upcoming updates. Due to these bugs, I am starting to hate my decision of opting for Asus rather than Oneplus.
107 REPLIES 107

Mr_Doge
Star III
Same here, except for the battery. If they don't patch this soon i'm gonna start missing oneplus!

prashanth
Rising Star II
@Anders_ASUS please investigate the lag issue

dar951
Star I
Same here, really starting to regret updating to Android 10...
Sometimes the phone won't respond for 3-5 seconds when trying to open an app.
Sometimes unlocking the phone with fingerprint just doesn't work, screen stays black for 5+ seconds while finger is on sensor. Then when I try to open the screen with the on-button, the screen flashes on and back off immediately. Really frustrating.
This used to be a really good, fast and fluid phone. Please investigate this @Anders_ASUS

roraj7
Star I
Yes exactly. Lots of glitches phone hangs frequently battry draining fast speed is slowed down , lags, just worst experience.
Please fix this soon