This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to set different wallpaper for lock screen and home screen

Bismay
Star II
Not able to set different wallpaper for lock screen and home screen? I want to set different wallpaper for my home screen. Here, in wallpaper settings the are option for "Lockscreen" and "Home screen and lock screen".
Wallpapers does not rotate or move.
D958QO9G5YAC.jpg
90UV8IN3RMGH.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
A live wallpaper is always for both home screen and lock screen which means that you cannot mix it with another wallpaper. It's a limitation from Google. The only reason why our live wallpapers shows different lock screen and home screen is because we haxed them.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Monark
Zen Master I
Yeah i want that live wallpaper in lock screen and a different wallpaper for home but i can't set why is that?@Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
A live wallpaper is always for both home screen and lock screen which means that you cannot mix it with another wallpaper. It's a limitation from Google. The only reason why our live wallpapers shows different lock screen and home screen is because we haxed them.

but other phone like samsung and xiaomi can do it why rog 6 cant do it. not to mention if choose at theme rog you can see other developer doing it with live wallpaper lock screen and other wallpaper for home screen 

Hello @Trywant83 

This is the forum for Zenfone 6 which is an older phone model. Please post your question in the following section: 

https://zentalk.asus.com/t5/rog-phone-6/bd-p/ROG6_EN