This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My phone is 4 days old and it is switching off automatically. And also showing No service.

mohanbabli61
Star I
My phone is restarting automatically and very frequently. Sometimes it also stops opening wifi. It is also not showing network and lags so much.
4 REPLIES 4

Rangzen
Rising Star II
mohanbabli61

My phone is restarting automatically and very frequently. Sometimes it also stops opening wifi. It is also not showing network and lags so much.

My phone is 4 days old and it is switching off automatically. And also showing No service.
You should ask for replacement as soon as possible if the place where you at is not at lockdown. This thing can take time so I would suggest you to get in touch with them via twitter. A new phone shouldn't be behaving like this.

alistairmidgley
Star III
It'll likely be a common hardware issue, I'd get it replaced asap (preferably with a different model). This phone needed a lot more time in the oven, not that Asus will admit it.

Rangzen
Rising Star II
All the best, bud.

Mayendra
Rising Star II
alistairmidgley

It'll likely be a common hardware issue, I'd get it replaced asap (preferably with a different model). This phone needed a lot more time in the oven, not that Asus will admit it.

View post
ask for refund