This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Texts & Calls Far More Often Than Originally Thought

hillmnbvexs
Star II
Hi! So I have owned my Zenphone 6 since October and I've been missing texts AND calls basically non stop since then. Originally I thought it was because of airplane mode, poor signal, or no connection, but I was wrong. I have been missing nearly 30% of ALL text messages AND calls by my estimate, and probably far more than that based on what I didn't know about even when my phone has full signal and it's completely random. I have no way whatsoever of identifying when I'll miss one or not. Completely sporadic and no way of recreating the issue. I had no idea how often this was really happening...
I have tried doing a factory reset, changing texting apps, contacting my carrier to do a network reset, among so many other things... I'm at my wits end with this. I LOVE everything about this phone but if it can't do the one thing I really needed it for which is communication then I will be moving on from ASUS for now.
Thanks to all the mods for your help in the past. I really appreciate it, truly.
8 REPLIES 8

Whatever
Rising Star I
it will be help if you tell what firmware version your phone use

_jis_
Zen Master III
And which country and what mobile operator...

hillmnbvexs
Star II
Build Number WW_17.1810.2002.137
Android 10
USA - Metro PCS
Thanks for your suggestions. You're right that this info will help.

skylerwolfe
Zen Master I
hillmnbvexs

Build Number WW_17.1810.2002.137

Android 10

USA - Metro PCS

Thanks for your suggestions. You're right that this info will help.

View post
Basically TMobile. Same issue as me and others. I've provided logs and info but the response is that supposedly everything is working fine. I just missed a call a few days ago while at home (TMobile) with full signal. Phone never rang just a VM showed up.
Only guess I have seen is that this is perhaps because they never provided volte and seem to have no intention to in the US. Mindboggling in 2020 but ?‍♂️
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/15698/calls-not-received-texts-delayed/p1