This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How is asus 6z now? Are the problrms solved regarding motherboard issue and call quality? Please ans

josephnh950
Star I

Please tell me
I am planning to buy it but worried about the issues

16 REPLIES 16

akkinenikrish
Rising Star II
i would lyk to say dat plz wait fr 7Z series...dnt go fr older series now
hope thy wl launch in August...

ColorSage
Zen Master I
josephnh950

I want to buy the phone when it's in stock.. Would you recommend to buy it?

View post
It depends on current pricing, if it's on sale then it's worth it. I have it since July 2019, no issues till now with camera mechanism and I haven't had any problems with motherboard. Regardless, a friend of mine had random reboots issue and his RMA process was a pain in the neck. From my point of view this phone is a good all-rounder and I do recommend it however Asus's reaction to quite a major problem was underwhelming as nobody seemed to really care about solving the issue on the production line.

Mayendra
Rising Star II
my suggestion just wait for 7z or just bought other brands, but if 6z on sale it's worth it, just don't get high hopes and expect any help if your 6z get trouble

josephnh950
Star I
Okay thank you...

dt808
Rising Star I
beware. without volte support it might not work in the US in a few months:
mosimchah

According to Android police TMobile will require volte in January 2021 https://www.androidpolice.com/2020/07/23/t-mobile-will-soon-require-volte-on-all-phones-incomopatibl... this means that the Zenfone 6 won't work on tmobile anymore in just a few months, I know in the past the mods have said that volte on tmobile is not a priority but maybe it could be a priority now, or is Asus planning on having all TMobile users find a new phone?

@Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS

Volte will soon be required for TMobile