Rustylord
Rising Star II

6 REPLIES 6

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
nishaanth5000

KC1N1IRDMHKA.jpg

Fast Charging logo
This is a know issue and it happens because you have set your display size to small. We need to create new icon for that size but there are other things that are more important to fix. This is also the reason why AudioWizard looks so weird to you. I will remove that thread. And please, don't create a new thread for every small bug you find. Find a bigger Android 10 thread and post it there. There will be a bunch of bug now in the beginning and some of them are already know, but on the todo list

Rustylord
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/12444/fast-charging-logo

This is a know issue and it happens because you have set your display size to small. We need to create new icon for that size but there are other things that are more important to fix. This is also the reason why AudioWizard looks so weird to you. I will remove that thread. And please, don't create a new thread for every small bug you find. Find a bigger Android 10 thread and post it there. There will be a bunch of bug now in the beginning and some of them are already know, but on the todo list

View post
Mostly i prefer small font so i don't need it to look like that. That's so odd when else see at it. That's bad name for asus though. That's why.