Fast Charging logo

Comments

• 1. “+” fast charging mode, used with ASUS 10W adapter, 1~70% belongs to fast charging interval, charging wattage is 10W

2. “++” fast charging mode, used with ASUS 18W adapter, 1~70% belongs to fast charging interval, charging wattage is 15W

• Icon seems to be misaligned on the screenshot above

• On a similar topic Earlier it used to show charging or fast charging but after android 10update it doesnt show anything except symbol in battery icon

• paras0710paras0710 Level 2
    edited November 2019

In battery settings logo needs to be corrected

• This is a know issue and it happens because you have set your display size to small. We need to create new icon for that size but there are other things that are more important to fix. This is also the reason why AudioWizard looks so weird to you. I will remove that thread. And please, don't create a new thread for every small bug you find. Find a bigger Android 10 thread and post it there. There will be a bunch of bug now in the beginning and some of them are already know, but on the todo list

• Mostly i prefer small font so i don't need it to look like that. That's so odd when else see at it. That's bad name for asus though. That's why.

This discussion has been closed.