This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do You Want The Flip Camera To Return On The Zenfone 7?

sedl23
Rising Star II
Would u all like to see the flip camera return or go back to the regular front facing camera for the next Zenfone? I'm sure the next Zenfone will be announced in a few months I'm still happy with my 6 but not sure about the camera. According to rumors they got rid of the flip camera. I did love the flip camera for panorama shots and motion tracking I thought those were great ideas.

Do u want the flip camera to return for the Zenfone 7?
14 REPLIES 14

MrHornet
Rising Star I
Yes, I would like to have such mechanism to
Retain best camera and flash for selfie
Auto panorama / Tracking
Most importantly, edge to edge screen without any distraction.
However, instead of hanging camera, there could be way to lock it in normal position. The current system gets loose over time and start rattling.

S4t
Star III
I like the flip camera, but would do something to stop it from getting loose.
In any case, if rumours are correct, the Zenfone 7 won't have a flip camera but a static set of cameras like the iPhone. By now they already have some prototype and won't be making huge design changes to it.
I won't buy a new phone anytime soon though, so I don't really care if they ditch the flip camera on the 7. It's something to worry about when I upgrade (2 or 3 years from now).

kk454347
Rising Star I
I wouldnt mind the flip camera on the 7, just depends how much its costing for them in terms of materials being used and if the company is making money at all at this point.

mr_mikemartins
Star II
OMG I so afraid they don't keep the flip camera =(
I really love it! It gives me much more freedom to shoot in other angles.

Yash
Star I
yeah i would love to have the flip camera on the asus 7z as it has more features and utility benefits than a static fixed camera for photographs and video recording.
But i would like them to ditch the glass back as its a huge fingerprint magnet and replace it with a matte finish instead.
It would also be nice if they had a front firing speaker with a bit more bezel to avoid accidental touches.This would be a huge deal against other flagship phones.