This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't receive phone calls when Mobile Data is on

kostex
Star I
Since a couple of weeks, all my phone calls go straight to voice mail without any notification. After a lot troubleshooting I figured out, when I change my data connectivity to 2G/3G and turn of the mobile data, that the phone receives calls without a problem. Does anyone else has this problem? Is there a fix? I have the same problem with text messages not showing up on time also. I'm on MintMobile / T-Mobile
3 REPLIES 3

skylerwolfe
Zen Master I
Maybe leave your input here. A common issue, sadly, for TMobile users.
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/15698/calls-not-received-texts-delayed/p1

dt808
Rising Star I
yup its an ongoing issue for t-mobile users and i haven't seen or heard any movement from asus on this one being fixed for us 😪. i've told a lot of people about this problem and convinced many to not buy an asus phone. thankfully there are a lot of new phones from other brands coming out soon but i'm staying away from asus for now. good luck with yours! 😀

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
kostex

Since a couple of weeks, all my phone calls go straight to voice mail without any notification. After a lot troubleshooting I figured out, when I change my data connectivity to 2G/3G and turn of the mobile data, that the phone receives calls without a problem. Does anyone else has this problem? Is there a fix? I have the same problem with text messages not showing up on time also. I'm on MintMobile / T-Mobile

Can't receive phone calls when Mobile Data is on
I'll send you a PM with log instructions. If you're willing, we can take a look and see what is going on.