This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Recording

skylerwolfe
Zen Master I
Unfortunately I have just realized that call recording does NOT work (at least in the US) when dialing a phone number and using the *67 function prior to the number. For more information, this is to block caller ID. It does work without using the caller ID block. Hopefully this is just a "bug" that can be fixed and not a feature as I need this for my job. I could try to use another app, but I'd rather use the stock feature than just add another app. Plus some of the features of such apps have been crippled by Google.
3 REPLIES 3

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
skylerwolfe

Unfortunately I have just realized that call recording does NOT work (at least in the US) when dialing a phone number and using the *67 function prior to the number. For more information, this is to block caller ID. It does work without using the caller ID block. Hopefully this is just a "bug" that can be fixed and not a feature as I need this for my job. I could try to use another app, but I'd rather use the stock feature than just add another app. Plus some of the features of such apps have been crippled by Google.

Call Recording
I'll double check for you.

skylerwolfe
Zen Master I
Just FYI, figured out via PMs that *67 with call recording WILL work IF you save the output to internal storage. For some reason that hasn't been figured out (unless it was fixed in 144) it was giving an error when I was saving to SD card.
Edit - @LP_ASUS I just tested it with SD storage for the first time since updating to 144 and it worked so they fixed that too 👍

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Happy to hear it! Thanks for helping us root that bug out.