This widget could not be displayed.
ZenFone 6
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

phone died after system update

Hi my phone died after system update 2 weeks ago. Now only black screen no reactions. Once it showed a red dioder light but no other life signs. Not 100% sure it is a 8 though.  Sn K9AIGF0099897Z3

RoyN by Star I
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Screen Protector, able to be reapplied?

Hi all, somehow some moisture has gotten under my screen protector and doesn't seem to be going anywhere as it's unable to vaporise, come out. It's the official one sold. I have a spare but they are so hard to find now I don't want to use it just yet...

Unable to find spares for my mobile, unrepairable

Dear team, I'm highly disappointed and therefore writing down this message. I'm using Asus Zenfone 6. I'm having issue with volume buttons and finger print sensor. Sadly I'm unable to get my mobile repair in any of the authorised service center. If t...

Zenfone 6

I have been using Asus Zenfone for about 6 years. Just 10 days after my phone came, I could no longer talk to anyone using microphone. I had to get on loudspeaker mode to talk. So much so that it annoyed the person I'm talking to. It's microphone tha...

App Launcher crashes when searching apps

Hello!Since this morning, I cannot use launcher to look for apps. As I click to the "search' widget at the top of the screen, App Launcher crashes. I have already freed cache and also cancelled all the other stored Infos/Cookies from the app and rebo...

Batter

i am having issue is finding my Asus 6z replacement batter can somebody tell where can i get a new battery which is fully compatable with the phoen

Amanki by Star I
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asus 6Z Green Screen and Flikering Issue.

Experiencing a green screen issue on a mobile device. This issue has been occurring for the last 3 months. Day by day it's getting worse. I'm attaching a video for better understanding.

Camera cannot flip after recent update to 18.0610.2106.516

After upgrade I started to receive the error message "Camera cannot flip. Please make sure there is nothing obstructing it." This message appears when turning in the phone and all the time, not only when using the camera.Cannot rotate camera on manua...

ROG 6/Zenscreen Orientation in Portrait Mode

So I engaged with Asus support directly and needless to say, their response was unfuriating. Basically we have no intention of doing anything about this as your using an Android device. Nevermind we're talking 2 Asus products.So I'm asking the wider ...