This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth headphone problem

sharanknataraja
Star III
I have use asus 6z for last 6 month, from the first time itself i use blutooth head phone only for listening music and video, but after 121 update, blutooth was connected but the audio was not working, notification sound coming but other than that Facebook, youtube audio was not coming, even i reboot phone also but no use, after i switched off phone for a while it works but after some times the audio sound was not coming,
Then after phone call end the notification sound comes (information about last call charges) and then phone get restated it happens sometimes after update
I thinks this are all bugs please get in to note to slove the problem in next update
53 REPLIES 53

sharanknataraja
Star III
Nithishharsha

I am also getting issues regarding bluetooth headfone and as well as 3.5 mm headfone the sounds gets stopped suddenly or if i change any mode in audiowizard the headfone music gets stopped and if i only restart the device i could hear the music through headfone plzz fix thiz bug

View post
Due the issue was present from last 6 months but asus did not find the solution they are saying just all are working fine from their devices,

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Nithishharsha

I am also getting issues regarding bluetooth headfone and as well as 3.5 mm headfone the sounds gets stopped suddenly or if i change any mode in audiowizard the headfone music gets stopped and if i only restart the device i could hear the music through headfone plzz fix thiz bug

View post
I want to get to the bottom with this issue and hope you can help me with getting a proper log and video. I will send you a PM with instructions on how to log your device

lokesh_s0904200
Rising Star I
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/99258#Comment_99258

I want to get to the bottom with this issue and hope you can help me with getting a proper log and video. I will send you a PM with instructions on how to log your device

View post
I am unable to send you log file

lokesh_s0904200
Rising Star I
@Anders_ASUS I am getting this email when I am trying to send the log file
screenshot-20200818-184100302.jpg