This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Basic UI faults after yesterday FOTA (ASUS 6Z).

fantasticajay
Star I
After yesterday's FOTA update (around 224 MB) some basic features have gone rogue.......
Gesture control Faulty - When we swipe from right bottom for back function 90% of the times the ". & m" gets pressed accidentally while using whatsapp, hence leaving some unnecessary letters typed. In messages some drafts are saved

Brightness adjustment bar - Not visible in short scroll of the above notification centre!!! Unless we scroll the notification centre completely showing all the toggle icons!!!

ASUS pls these small glitches are very irritating & i dont understand what sort of testing & development your software guys are doing??? Pls resolve this ASAP.
With warm regards,
Ajay kumar Swain (9999987837)
4 REPLIES 4

MrHornet
Rising Star I
Why you have added mobile number in your signature?

Devanshu
Star II
fantasticajay

After yesterday's FOTA update (around 224 MB) some basic features have gone rogue.......

Gesture control Faulty - When we swipe from right bottom for back function 90% of the times the ". & m" gets pressed accidentally while using whatsapp, hence leaving some unnecessary letters typed. In messages some drafts are saved

Brightness adjustment bar - Not visible in short scroll of the above notification centre!!! Unless we scroll the notification centre completely showing all the toggle icons!!!

ASUS pls these small glitches are very irritating & i dont understand what sort of testing & development your software guys are doing??? Pls resolve this ASAP.

With warm regards,

Ajay kumar Swain (9999987837)

Basic UI faults after yesterday FOTA (ASUS 6Z).
I totally agree with here. the swipe right from bottom issue is really frustating

Monark
Zen Master I
Regarding that brightness adjustment bar after scrolling down there will be a small arrow near brightness bar click that you can see the show the brightness slider turned on you have to turn it off and turn it on again and then you can brightness slider as usual. Hope it helps?

_jis_
Zen Master III
@fantasticajay
Both issues were already reported and discussed here in many threads including workarounds. Next time please use search.