This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APPROPRIATE REPAIR DYNAMICS (INDIA) (IMO)

kinguntas23
Rising Star II
Hey everyone.
I was one of the unfortunate users who got a faulty handset and had to go through a very tough repair cycle. It took me more than 2 months and finally I received my repaired handset today. In the final stages of repair I discovered the best method in India to get a motherboard replacement in the first attempt of repair.

You see, many service centres (I tried 3) don't know that it's a hardware issue and no matter how hard you try, you won't be able to fix it. But the people who do know about this issue are the ones who respond to emails written directly to Asus.

So I suggest, if your device has the problem, Go to Asus's website, And email them from there, explain to them thoroughly that you need a motherboard replacement. And they will arrange a pickup for your phone, Personally courier the motherboard to the centre and the phone will be repaired in much less time than what I had to go through.

Cheers.
3 REPLIES 3

asifbarwatiya
Rising Star II
Thanks for the info can you provide the specific email please

kinguntas23
Rising Star II
asifbarwatiya

Thanks for the info can you provide the specific email please

View post
There isn't really a specific email. I'll put a link below which is the Asus Global support care page. Write your issue in detail, properly specifying that you need a motherboard replacement and I think this should get it done. Worked for me.

https://www.asus.com/support/Product/ContactUs/Services/questionform/?lang=en

amandeep
Star III

kinguntas23

Hey everyone.

I was one of the unfortunate users who got a faulty handset and had to go through a very tough repair cycle. It took me more than 2 months and finally I received my repaired handset today. In the final stages of repair I discovered the best method in India to get a motherboard replacement in the first attempt of repair.

You see, many service centres (I tried 3) don't know that it's a hardware issue and no matter how hard you try, you won't be able to fix it. But the people who do know about this issue are the ones who respond to emails written directly to Asus.

So I suggest, if your device has the problem, Go to Asus's website, And email them from there, explain to them thoroughly that you need a motherboard replacement. And they will arrange a pickup for your phone, Personally courier the motherboard to the centre and the phone will be repaired in much less time than what I had to go through.

Cheers.

APPROPRIATE REPAIR DYNAMICS (INDIA) (IMO)
I think they would send the unit to your nearest service center only from where the whole new story would start. And the condition for Pickup is that the service center should be at least 30 km away from your location.