cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Optimizer automatically deleted

srirammig112
Star II
Hi guys,
I received the OTA upgrade from Android 10 to Android 11 on the 31st jan 2021.Its successful but I note that the App optimizer app is deleted automatically after the upgrade.This app was best to clear the cache in one go but unfortunately it is gone.Did anyone face this issue?
9 REPLIES 9

srirammig112
Star II
I have Mobile manager app bro.Thats still intact.Iam talking about Optimizer app

_jis_
Zen Master III
srirammig112

I have Mobile manager app bro.Thats still intact.Iam talking about Optimizer app

View post
You wrote:
"I note that the App optimizer app is deleted automatically after the upgrade.This app was best to clear the cache in one go but unfortunately it is gone."
And I told you that Mobile Manager was being used for this purpose.

_jis_
Zen Master III
I haven't heard of Optimizer and this app is not part of Android 10 on ZF6.
You're talking all the time about some app that you self-installed that wasn't part of the system? Right?

srirammig112
Star II
This app came in built when I opened the phone for the first time (june 2019) and since it came by default I started using it and it was very handy indeed.On clicking the app it used to Optimize all the apps running at the background and also clear cache.After upgrading to android 11 it stopped working so I had to uninstall it or else i would have posted a screenshot of it.Anyway ,if that is how it works then i dont mind losing the app

Monark
Zen Master I
I think he is telling the one tap to clear shortcut in home screen which can be created from mobile manager🤔