This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A problem is occurring with this phone .. it's Suddenly turning OFF and turns ON automatically

meethkstar143
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
  1. Model Name: ZS630KL
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not: Not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: 6-7
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

5 REPLIES 5

kinguntas23
Rising Star II
Model Name : ZS630KL
Firmware version : WW_16.1220.1906.167_0
Rooted or not : Not
Frequency : 5-6
The phone freezes and crashes randomly since the last update and reboots in 2-3 attempts

harig531
Star I
same issues i also faceing
Firmware version : WW_16.1220.1906.167_0
Frequency : 5-6
The phone freezes and crashes randomly since the last update and reboots in 2-3 attempts

ankur_kar
Star III
The same has happened to me. I got this OTA version on 25/07/2019 night. Since 26/07/2019 evening the phone kept restarting on its own. The network also gets reset randomly. The phone takes 2 to 4 attempts to restart. And sometimes crashes the moment i enter my PIN on lock screen to unlock the device after it restarts. I did a factory reset. But that didn't solve the issue. On 27/07/2019, the phone kept on restarting randomly the whole day and has become practically impossible to use.

rkenglish1234
Star I
I'm dealing with the same thing. I got the phone on October 3, and three days later it's randomly restarting. The phone either reboots 6 or 7 times before starting on, or refuses to turn on unless it's hard reset. It did have the 25/07/19 update when the problem started, but I have since reset the phone to factory default. The reset to factory default hasn't helped at all.
Firmware version : WW_16.1220.1909.193_0
Frequency : 12 times, and counting!

Please help! This is incredibly frustrating! Thank you!