cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

8 GB Twilight Silver

chr_maier
Star II
Hi,
Is there an ETA when we will see the 8/256 GB Twilight Silver model in Europe? Does it come before the Zenfone 7? 🙂
9 REPLIES 9

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
I'm sure it will be before ZenFone 7! 😉 I don't have any info unfortunately. You are probably more likely to get a reliable answer from the retailer you were planning to purchase from.

chr_maier
Star II
The official ASUS eShops are almost the only retailers in Europe. That's why I was hoping to get an answer here.
It's really difficult to get what we like even months after release. The only Twilight Silver model is the 6/128, there was never a 8/256 since May. 😕 I guess they are not even produced at all.

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
I'm based in the US, so I don't have access to much of that information. I don't know your specific region, as Europe has quite a few, but on your regional eShop page there should be a contact information section. The main directory is here https://www.asus.com/store.html.
Give them a call or an email and see if someone in your region has access to that info.

MisterSavage
Rising Star I
Since launch, availability has largely been "radio silence". Another term that is fitting: passing the buck.