This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Every app restarted (not a complete phone restart)

prashanth
Rising Star II
I was watching youtube and suddenly my phone stopped,i locked it and tried to unlock every app including my live wallpaper restarted and reloaded like they were forced out of ram.Is this common or something that i should be concerned. @Anders_ASUS
Headsup:
I have had instances earlier where my phone stopped working entirely(screen blank to be exact) not able to start any apps....i happend twice but it was long time ago
6 REPLIES 6

prashanth
Rising Star II
@CH_ASUS please look into it

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
When you say unlock every app, do you actually mean that you kill them and then restarted them again?
I'm assuming it worked after this? I didn't get if you actually restarted the phone of if you only restarted the apps. It's always good to restart your device when something like this happens.
If it happens again repeatedly, then you should first backup and reset your device. If you're still getting the same issue after this, then please contact your ASUS Service Center

prashanth
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

When you say unlock every app, do you actually mean that you kill them and then restarted them again?

I'm assuming it worked after this? I didn't get if you actually restarted the phone of if you only restarted the apps. It's always good to restart your device when something like this happens.

If it happens again repeatedly, then you should first backup and reset your device. If you're still getting the same issue after this, then please contact your ASUS Service Center

View post
i locked the phone and unlocked it again(i missed a comma there....so it looked like i unlocked every app

prashanth
Rising Star II
i already did a reset when the asus launcher crashed so i dont think it fixed the problem