This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 Months Until The End Of The Year Still No Word On If VOLTE Will Be Enabled On TMobile

sedl23
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 6
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Still no word or confirmation from Asus when all of us Zenfone 6 users will be forced to get a new phone once the new year begins what's going on? If it doesn't support volte on tmobile we have to get a new phone that does. It seems like Asus isn't commenting and it also seems like they won't be releasing the Zenfone 7 in america either. What is going on?
21 REPLIES 21

ZT-24e7d75a
Star III
Anders_ASUS

I know it has taken a long time and we still need you to be patient. We're still working on solving this. That's all I can say for now

View post
You guys literally were giving the same non-awnsers last year when we wanted VoLTE for the ROG 2. It's messed up. I have ZERO faith in Asus getting VoLTE natively on their US phones.

Meanwhile people looking for awnsers hit up XDA.

johnCforVTS
Rising Star I
Today i stoped by my carrier to enable to vowifi-volte feature and allthough they did what was necesary i still dont have any of that. Same issue in Europe...???

skylerwolfe
Zen Master I
johnCforVTS

Today i stoped by my carrier to enable to vowifi-volte feature and allthough they did what was necesary i still dont have any of that. Same issue in Europe...???

View post
Not sure if it is the same. In the US T-mobile and AT&T are saying that phones that don't support VoLTE will literally not work on their networks next year because they are turning off 3G access. If your location has 3G access I would assume you are still ok to have service.

johnCforVTS
Rising Star I
So its the same issue but for a different reason... I still dont have vowifi too.

soonertoad
Star II
Hopefully this will get resolved quickly. I have no plans to leave T-Mobile or to go without a working phone. I will have to buy a new one in November if Asus let's me down.