Did you mean: 

[Zenfone 5Z ZS620KL] No Service Issue and Storage suddenly full on Android 10

Gun2
Star II
Rooted: No
APP Name: Android 10 System
Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime
RAM: 6G
Screenshot: https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/ww_attachments/202003/09/120822h5fcn213c12dz35f.jpg
Firmware/APP Version: Version WW-100.10.107.46
Model: ZS620KL

Hey ASUS,I want to complain your flagship products call Zenfone 5z. I have no service issue last year, going to you service center and they replace it new MB with new IMEI 6 months ago. But now, that issue is happening again suddenly, and nothing i can do to fix it. I have upgraded it into Android 10 and wipe it into factory default now. My Zenfone 5z is useless now as mobile phone, only connect through wifi. And the weird thing is : this Android 10 have full storage after a couple days usage, although I'm not installing any new apps from playstore.The storage takes about 114GB for other but don't know what happen. So please inform me what to do on this flagshit mobile, since the warranty is out of date now and you give us this such problems...
9 REPLIES 9

anirudhsonkambl
Star III
Gun2
Rooted: No
APP Name: Android 10 System
Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime
RAM: 6G
Screenshot: 120822h5fcn213c12dz35f.jpg
Firmware/APP Version: Version WW-100.10.107.46
Model: ZS620KL

Hey ASUS,I want to complain your flagship products call Zenfone 5z.

I have no service issue last year, going to you service center and they replace it new MB with new IMEI 6 months ago.

But now, that issue is happening again suddenly, and nothing i can do to fix it.

I have upgraded it into Android 10 and wipe it into factory default now.

My Zenfone 5z is useless now as mobile phone, only connect through wifi.

And the weird thing is : this Android 10 have full storage after a couple days usage, although I'm not installing any new apps from playstore.The storage takes about 114GB for other but don't know what happen.

So please inform me what to do on this flagshit mobile, since the warranty is out of date now and you give us this such problems...
[Zenfone 5Z ZS620KL] No Service Issue and Storage suddenly full on Android 10
bro search on YouTube - Asus 5z no service issue
i uploaded video of it
it will help you even i have other solutions too 😃

kothariabhishek
Star II
Hi All ,
Still facing storage full issue.. As soon as i put SIM card , storage of 50GB fills within a day.
Can someone please help.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi friends,
The latest version WW-100.10.107.87 is now on our official website, please check your phone Settings>System>System update, or visit our website for manual update
https://www.asus.com/Phone/ZenFone-5Z-ZS620KL/HelpDesk_BIOS/
If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.

negirahul9000
Star I
Hi,friends
I faces the same problem in January when I updated to Android 10 before that it's working absolutely fine. But some how suddenly this problem occurs, storage getting full and phone is continuously on reboot mode and there is no signal available..
Even it's take me 2 days to power on my phone as it's continuously getting restart..

Then I downgrade it to the pieand storage problem got solved but there are still no signals in my phone then i search internet for the issue and I found that there is issue with signal receptor.

Don't know it's a software or hardware problem as it occurs after updating to Android 10.

So I found if you press on the right top of Asus logo or near sim card tray on back panel your you will got signal.

So this worked for me.. but somehow my phone automatically get updated to Android 10 once again and now the same issue again. Downgrade to pie once again but these time no signals..
And it's so irritating to always press your back panel for signals..
screenshot-20200626-103843466.jpg
Attaching screenshot of signal.

So any solution pls help.

Deannnnn
Rising Star I
Hi bro
i suggest you to charge your phone fully, and try SMMI test to see if the phone passes or not