ajdar_artalus
Star I
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: 9
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Last edited by ajdar.artalus on 2019/9/17 09:10 How can I remove this? Please help. I don't really like it. Sometimes i cant really press part of my keyboard without accidentally rotating my screen. HELP please!
3 REPLIES 3

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi ajdar.artalus, Could you tell us how this icon appears? Please tell us after which actions on the phone does the icon appear. Does it still appear after you reboot the phone? Have you updated to the latest firmware version WW-16.0615.1908.109? Thank you 🙂

ajdar_artalus
Star I
Yes i updated it. Everytime i use apps that can be landscaped. Example : google,fb, etc. I don't use auto rotate. 

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
ajdar.artalus posted on 2019/9/17 23:27 Yes i updated it. Everytime i use apps that can be landscaped. Example : google,fb, etc. I don't use ...
Hi ajdar.artalus, Is auto-rotate off? We're seeing here that when auto-rotate is off, the app becomes protrait mode automatically. Could you tell us how this appears? Maybe if possible, you may show us a short video so it would be more clear. To share videos, please upload it to ASUS WebStorage (https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/) and share the link with us. Thank you for your help 🙂