Phone not charging when power off mode

khanquerer5pg
Star II

Phone not charging when power off mode 

Model Asus Zenfone 5z 

Not rooted 

Last updated version 

All the time this problem 

Safe mode tried ,rebooted several times, developer options closed, everything tried still not fast charging and vibrating in power off mode while charging is on with ac adaptor 

2 REPLIES 2

andyfrankseo
Visitor

I think this not to be happened because there is not such feature if mobile is off then phone not going to charge. Maybe it is issue related to ic's, also you can try these solutions

1. Check Charger & Cable: Ensure both are working and the charging port is clean.
  2. Update Software: Make sure your phone is on the latest version.
  3. Soft Reset: Hold the power button for 10-15 seconds to restart, then try charging again.
  4. Battery Calibration: Let the battery drain completely, then charge to 100% while powered off.
  5. Safe Mode: Boot in Safe Mode to check if a third-party app is causing the issue.

If the problem still not resolved then it is better to contact Asus support or visit a service center.......

Everything you said already tried , only battery calibration is remaining to be tried , it's charging normal while phone is on but not fast charging taking 10 hours! Moreover in phone is off it's not charging at all and phone is vibrating at regular intervals frequency without charging logo of battery :battery:, I forgot to tell replaced battery few days ago but it was fast charging and this problem arose just yesterday,is it IC related issue ? service centre isn't in my city unfortunately