cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Update for Zenfone 5 Model X00QD

Starco
Star I

Hello,

I'm really confuse, why there's no details about model X00QD? Cause so far i just find only model ZE620KL. Can you help me please?

2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS

@Starco 
X00QD is the same as ZE620KL.
For ZE620, there will no longer be any system updates and maintenance (including ZenUI Launcher).
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

Ronaldbbb
Star I

It seems like you're trying to find specific information about the Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2 model X00QD, but you're mostly encountering references to model ZE620KL, which is actually for the Asus ZenFone 5. Let me clarify a few things for you:

1. Model X00QD refers to the Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2. The official rope model number associated with this is ZB631KL (regional variants exist, which can sometimes cause confusion with names).

2. Model ZE620KL is for the Asus ZenFone 5, a different device, which might be why you're not finding the right resources for X00QD.

If you're looking for firmware or other details specific to the X00QD/ZB631KL model, make sure to search for the ZenFone Max Pro M2 rather than the ZenFone 5. You can find firmware and support on the Asus official website, ensuring you select the correct device model for compatibility.

Let me know if you need help finding anything specific like firmware or other resources!