Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

News about 5z next possible update

Sufyan
Rising Star I
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/111773#Comment_111773
at the link above @Christine_ASUS replied to the thread saying:
" Hi friends

For ZS620KL, ZenUI 7 and Android 11 are still under evaluation. For any firmware related information, please stay tuned with our official website: https://www.asus.com/Phone/ZenFone-5Z-ZS620KL/HelpDesk_BIOS/

Thank you for your continued support and patronage. "

I really hope they provide us with Android 11 (R) With ZenUI 7 which 5z can definitely handle with it's Qualcomm's Snapdragon 845 which is surely not a weak processor and 6/8 GB of RAM variants

Let's hope for the best.
Peace
7 REPLIES 7

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/112480#Comment_112480

I moved your thread to ZenFone 5 community. There's currently nothing to say regarding A11 update to 5z. We've fulfilled our promise regarding updates for this phone and it's not a question if the hardware will be able to handle an update or not. A major update (new Android version) costs a lot of money so it's up to top management to decide if we should use our resources to be nice to 5z customers or if we should focus on solving bugs that really needs to be fixed asap for newly launched products. I know what you want but ZenFone 6, 7, ROG Phone II and 3 customers might not agree. The reality is that there's not enough money to make everyone happy.

View post
We appreciate support asus has given to us till date just a request if top management knows what we want so that they can decide.can you raise this request to top management just asking or please can you share this thread with them👇 i want them to see kind of 5z user response to make up decisions for us
amitgarde3
  1. Model Name: 5z
  2. Firmware Version:100.10.107.92
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: forever
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): system

Time has come ASUS has started beta testing for 6z as its regular cycle why skip 5z as a flagship i personally feel 5z is best device ASUS has made till date with lesser hardware issues comparing 6z n rog series also 5z is most sold smartphone till date for ASUS in flagship range m happy with dedicated support till date for 5z and still ongoing for more few months

But as a flagship owner want to tell ASUS that is 5z really worth to be called as flagship 👇

1.No vowifi

2.No prime hd

3.No ARCORE

4.No camera UI improvements even after Zenui 6

5.No dedicated nightmode for capable sensor in camera app

6.Touch panel stutters in games exists since Android 8 (which we and mods are still fighting to get fix from devs )

even after several requests since months from 5z users no hard push from ASUS for 5z users why? No requested features are seen

If thats fine not to give it to 5z owners than its ok

But to fill this huge gap can asus make us happy with surprising decision like more 6 months update cycle with implementations like atleast providing

*ZENUI 7 on Android 10 itself

OR

*Android 11/R on top of ZENUI 6 itslef

I wish atleast ASUS will reconsider our request and justice 5z as a flagship before ending up support to 5z

@Christine_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @Falcon_ASUS @STARRAIN_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @Y_ASUS @Kris_ASUS @Laura_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @gabriel_prado @ga278057 @gabriel95

[5z] Justice to flagship, Atleast zenui 7 top of Android 10 OR Android 11 top of zenui 6
No matter we get it or not i just want them to let know and decide for 5z so that they may think atleast 1nce before giving up on us
Sorry for always asking for same but just a last request sir @Anders_ASUS

sidarya31
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

I moved your thread to ZenFone 5 community. There's currently nothing to say regarding A11 update to 5z. We've fulfilled our promise regarding updates for this phone and it's not a question if the hardware will be able to handle an update or not. A major update (new Android version) costs a lot of money so it's up to top management to decide if we should use our resources to be nice to 5z customers or if we should focus on solving bugs that really needs to be fixed asap for newly launched products. I know what you want but ZenFone 6, 7, ROG Phone II and 3 customers might not agree. The reality is that there's not enough money to make everyone happy.

View post
there's no doubt that Asus hasn't full fill what they promised, but atleast 5z deserve a new ZenUI7 with A10 or A11 update with ZenUi6. We know updates costs, that's why we r asking for atleast one update rather its ZenUI7 or A11.

burakterzi91
Rising Star I
Anders_ASUS

View post
I don't think the Zenfone 5z customer will buy an asus phone brand in the future. They were supposed to give the zenui7 update even if they couldn't give the new android update. They know it themselves. They had to do this to build customer loyalty. Global brands do this. All phones of 2018's flagship phones will get Android 11
Thanks.