This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we expect any software update for Zenfone 5z? And my fast charging is also not working

Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 5z
Firmware Version: ww_100.10.107.110
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

10 REPLIES 10

rajatt1557
Rising Star I
As per mods it is being worked upon . There is some delay.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Zenfone 5z
  2. Firmware Version: ww_100.10.107.110
  3. Rooted or not: Not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Can we expect any software update regarding Zenfone 5z? And my fast charging is also not working
Yes you can expect software update regarding 5z which is coming very soon... It is delayed for some time since a month due to some reasons..
If your fast charging isn't working try to check with another cable see if that helps ifnot, try to check other 18W adaptor if it shows fast charging than there is problem with your adaptor if nothing helps than try to clean your charging port by blowing some air clear the debris present inside and see if that helps ifnot last option take your device to nearest service centre for furthur checkups.
Note:- please dont forget to backup your important data befor you factory reset & also submit your device to repair centre.
Thanks!

burakterzi91
Rising Star I
Is there information about update notes ?

hkorkut
Rising Star II
Asus engineers work day and night.
Coming soon.