betobragaf
Star I
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: PPR1.120610.009.WW_Phone-16.0200.1907.501.201-20190801
Frequency of Occurrence: Everyday
Rooted: No
APP Name: Not applicable

Last edited by betobragaf on 2019/12/2 11:22 Hi, I have been experiencing my asus Zenphone 5 selfie battery life over the day getting worst day after day. A few months ago I was very happy while it lasted a whole day under normal use and sometime even half another. This is the screenshot from today, I barely used my cellphone. Screen usage is very only 2% but battery reduced to less then half either way. Where is the energy going to ???? Hotspot is off, gesture is off. Battery set to balanced Any clues on how to fix or at least diagnose ?
15 REPLIES 15

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi betobragaf, Please make sure to update to the latest firmware version WW-16.0610.1911.89 (CPU:630)/ WW-16.0200.1907.501(CPU:430). Could you let us know whether this battery drain issue is appearing when using the phone or in sleep mode? If while using the phone, does battery drain while using any specific apps? If there are battery drain issues in sleep mode, please follow the steps below and show us the screenshots. 1) Charge the phone to 100% before going to bed > remove the charger > Clear all apps in recent app list > turn off screen > the next morning before using the phone, please screenshot the two pages: a) Settings > Battery b) Settings > Battery > Advanced battery usage (tap the battery icon to access) 2) Tell me the battery variation: for example 23:00 (100%) > 08:00 (90%) Thank you and have a nice day 🙂

Victortunes
Star I
Last edited by Anonyme3214 on 2019/12/3 21:04 Hello I too have a similar problem when I use my phone in normal use (no games for example) I have a first percent of the battery that removes after about 6min, then a second after  It's only 2min long and this is always repeated, I also have a second case more extreme it happens me regularly to lose 2% at once. My phone is update. I have reset my phone ( Factory + hard reset ). I have block the auto start of all download applications.

Maigeru
Star I
Dont bother asking 🙂 down grade your phone They ruined the speakers last update Now battery 🙂  i made a wise move not to update and check for reviews 1st Everyone should know how wicked this company is :) they are killing the phones from the update for you to buy a new one ^^ useless brick ty Asus

Maigeru
Star I
Last edited by maigeruelgumi on 2019/12/4 12:34 They will keep replying spam msgs like " please make sure to update your phone and have more problems"  "Make a screen shot or video and send it us ... And we will never read or fix your complain " " we will check this with the team and get back to you Even though the other complaints  from 2012 are still waiting " Ahahhaa what a load of BS