Dcendents
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 5Q
Firmware Version: latest?
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Every time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I just changed my phone to Asus Zenfone 5Q and I noticed a weird behavior, I even did a factory reset and restarted from scratch, only to face the same issue again the next day.
So when do not disturb is activated, if I reboot the phone, then the flashlight will not work (the button is greyed out) and some apps, most notably acrobits softphone will not start and crash. As soon as I disable the do not disturb, everything works correctly again, no reboot is necessary.
I like to activate DND automatically with rules and I don't want to try and remember what time it is if I need to reboot and then have to disable DND and start my softphone manually. I would expect my apps to start automatically, even if DND is on.

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Dcendents
Thank you for your asking. Kindly provide the information below so that we could better assist you.
1. Your current firmware version
Setting >System>About Phone>Software information
If you try to update to the latest version, does the issue still remain?
2. Please check on your "Auto-start manager/Battery-saving options/Battery modes" settings
Mobile Manager>PowerMaster>Auto-start manager/Battery-saving options/Battery modes

If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Dcendents
Star I
Here are some screenshots, I'm on the latest version and all the power options seem fine to me.
As I said it only happens when I reboot while DND is on, otherwise my softphone starts correctly on autoboot

Dcendents
Star I
Here is what I have after a reboot while dnd is on, no flashlight and some apps won't start

Dcendents
Star I
It is the same in safe mode for the flashlight, obviously I cannot test the softphone in safe mode.
So it could be an issue with the phone then?