This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

{5z} New bug while watching HDR videos on youtube.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Model Name: ZS620KL
Firmware Version: 100.10.107.110
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Youtube (HDR 4K VIDEOS) / version-16.06.34

While watching HDR videos on youtube i know user cant adjust splendid settings manually but just to cross verify i was giving it a try and i found a annoying bug
Steps to see bug:-
Start HDR video
Try to click on Auto temp icon from quick toggles
BUG:- you will see onscreen messege in Portugese language.
I believe messege i saw must be in english as my region is set to english but not in Portuguese language please look into this and fix it in next Upcoming FOTA
I tried clearing cache and storage of youtube app but still problem exists.
please take a look at screen recording about this bug👇👇
@Anders_ASUS @Christine_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @Kris_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @Falcon_ASUS
Thanks!
13 REPLIES 13

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Christine_ASUS

Hi friends

Thank you all for your reply. After checking, I can duplicate the same situation.

Excepted this notification error on Youtube, do you encounter any other similar situation as well?

View post
I am still checking, as soon as i found any i will report again
Thanks!

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi friends
After checking with the relevant team, we apologize for any inconvenience caused and your valuable advice will be included in future design and optimization considerations. If there are other issues which have effects to your daily usage behavior, please do not hesitate to let me know. Thank you.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Christine_ASUS

Hi friends

After checking with the relevant team, we apologize for any inconvenience caused and your valuable advice will be included in future design and optimization considerations. If there are other issues which have effects to your daily usage behavior, please do not hesitate to let me know. Thank you.

View post
This Bug is not fixed yet with latest firmware version 100.10. 107.123 @Christine_ASUS @Anders_ASUS

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi AmitGarde
As I mentioned above, after checking with the relevant team, we apologize for any inconvenience caused and your valuable advice will be included in future design and optimization considerations. If there are other issues which have effects to your daily usage behavior, please do not hesitate to let me know. Thank you.