Christine_ASUSHello I already try this below:
Thank you for your asking. Kindly try some stay-at-home troubleshooting tips below:
1. Does the issue appear right after any system/apps' download or update? If so, please try to enter "Safe Mode". If the function works well in Safe Mode yet the issue remains out of Safe Mode, please check on any disturbance from the installed 3rd party apps.
# How to enter and exit "Safe Mode"
2. Please clean the debris off the port with compress air can.
3. Please try to change another cable and adapter.
4. Also, please try "the Factory Reset"
Settings>System>Reset options>Erase all data(factory reset)
Please note that once the Factory Reset is completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted.
5. Because you have used the unoriginal charger, which may caused battery issue, please check if your device has any zone heating up while using/idling. If so, please contact the local repair center for further checking. If you can not reach the authorized repair center, kindly do ask for trained engineer for device checking. Please avoid to repair by your own.
If it is impossible to access the service center during Covid-19 period, please try Call us: https://www.asus.com/support/CallUs
Furthermore, please note that batteries are essentially consumables. Li-ion batteries, featuring continuous chemical reactions, will naturally decline over time and lose capacity.
For more information, please refer to the links below