patryk_turos
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZS620KL
Firmware Version: 100.10.107.123
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: daily
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Few weeks ago i seen on my phone that i got always truned on headphones mode. On August 16 i sended my phone to check it and repair. After few days i get phone back and headphones mode has gone but unfortunately microphone sensitivity was so low that i could't make any conversation through phone, if i wanted to hear myself in voice recording i had to scream and put my mouth as close as i can to the phone.
I said ok, we are only humans, everything can happend. Then i sended again my asus to service, after next 5 days testing, I received my phone (today) and somebody make decision that everything is fine. and microphone have the same low sensitivity as before and again i have to send it back.
This time i recorded my voice and i uploaded it to soundclound to paste link with this proof into description.
here is the link (i speak Polish but you can check where is the problem)

On the begining of the record i have my mouth aproximately 10cm from the phone and i speaking there with normal voice (like in hands-free mode). In 0:20 i started screaming and i was close as possible to the phone (i touched microphone by mouth)
I never seen that incredible bad service and zero competence in employee, this situation really piss me off.
Can i do antyhing with this? i have feelings that after sending the phone under the warranty again, that the phone will be send back to me without fixed again.
Can i demad replace for new phone? Or get discount for new Asus? But i will wonder twice after this situation if i want to buy again zenfone even though I am very happy with my Asus zenfone 5z.
If you can advise me somehting, go ahead. I wrote this hope that after reviews something will change in Asus service.
Thank you!
1 REPLY 1

Falcon_ASUS
patryk.turos

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ZS620KL
  2. Firmware Version: 100.10.107.123
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: daily
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Few weeks ago i seen on my phone that i got always truned on headphones mode. On August 16 i sended my phone to check it and repair. After few days i get phone back and headphones mode has gone but unfortunately microphone sensitivity was so low that i could't make any conversation through phone, if i wanted to hear myself in voice recording i had to scream and put my mouth as close as i can to the phone.

I said ok, we are only humans, everything can happend. Then i sended again my asus to service, after next 5 days testing, I received my phone (today) and somebody make decision that everything is fine. and microphone have the same low sensitivity as before and again i have to send it back.

This time i recorded my voice and i uploaded it to soundclound to paste link with this proof into description.

here is the link (i speak Polish but you can check where is the problem)

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/8IW6I8B186OG/g-c5-82os-1.mp4

On the begining of the record i have my mouth aproximately 10cm from the phone and i speaking there with normal voice (like in hands-free mode). In 0:20 i started screaming and i was close as possible to the phone (i touched microphone by mouth)

I never seen that incredible bad service and zero competence in employee, this situation really piss me off.

Can i do antyhing with this? i have feelings that after sending the phone under the warranty again, that the phone will be send back to me without fixed again.

Can i demad replace for new phone? Or get discount for new Asus? But i will wonder twice after this situation if i want to buy again zenfone even though I am very happy with my Asus zenfone 5z.

If you can advise me somehting, go ahead. I wrote this hope that after reviews something will change in Asus service.

Thank you!

[5Z] Low microphone sensitivity - bad service
@patryk.turos
I have sent a private message to you, please take the time to reply to me.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.