This widget could not be displayed.
ZenFone 11 Ultra
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Vertical line and green tint

Vertical dark line at the centre of the screen can be seen on the settings screen. There is also a visible light greenish tint visible without the use of filters and night mode.    

1000010249.png 1000010250.png

ZenFone 11 won't turn on

Hi, I bought a ZenFone 11 less than two months ago. Last night I connected it to the charger and went to bed. Today when I woke up the phone was apparently dead.I tried to shut it down by pressing the power button for 10 to 15 seconds and then tried ...

NFC issue

So today, one of the reasons I sold my old phone was because of NFC issues, It would work fine the first 5 times and on the 6th it would completely malfunction and no longer read until I restart. I got this Asus Zenfone 11 hoping it would be the end ...

MrMihi by Star I
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Zenfone 11 ultra battery is insane!

Just a quick post to say that this phone has had the best battery life I've ever had on a phone and I've tested 100's at this point.Basically for my use case I'm getting 3 days between charges.On top of that the phone is snappy, camera's decent and t...

ZenFone 11 Ultra doesn't work properly with Ray-ban Meta

Seems there are Bluetooth connectivity issues when connecting Ray-Ban Metas to ZenFone 11 Ultra. It connects property on initial setup. You see 2 instances of RB Meta in Bluetooth connected devices list (one with Bluetooth logo the other with Headpho...

VLM-HK by Star I
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Option to disable edge tool missing

I've only had my Zenfone 11 Ultra for a day, but every time I've opened the edge tool it's been by accident. I don't have much need for it anyway since all its shortcuts are also on quick settings or on my home screen.It's my understanding the option...

1000008531.jpg