This widget could not be displayed.
ZenFone 10
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

block power off in lock screen

I m using Zenfone 9. Almost all devices got the option "require password to Power off" . I don't think Zenfone software has such features. Please help me out. Recently my friend lost a zenfone which was turned off by the thief. If Zenfone has the abo...

ZF10 can't play Iphone video recordings (.mov)

I recently had my girlfriend send over some videos we took from our vacation and they can't be played on my default video player. Need a 3rd party app to see it, but it's a real hassle to use it.Her device is IP13 and videos are in .mov format. Also ...

Volume bar appears constantly

When holding the phone, the volume bar appears constantly on the right side as if the volume button down is pressed constantly. It is hard to type with it constantly sliding in. What can I do to disable this annoying behavior?

ZenMatt by Star I
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Best virtual keyboard for Zenfone?

I have not get used to writing by my Zenfone 10, yet. Currently using Microsoft Swiftkey, because I used to type smiley accidentally by Gboard when trying to type space. I have also tried 1C which has some nice features, but also a bit buggy. Before,...

Privacy problem ( bug)

Even though i got " show notifications only when recognizing the face"  if your turn on the setting under display (wake screen when you receive a notification) it bypass the privacy settings and straight shows you the content of the messagea.It's sho...

M_K_E by Star III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Zenphone 10 WIFI Problems

Hi,I've bought a zenphone 10, less than a month ago, and I've been facing several issues with the wifi conection, I hoped it was a software issue that fo away with updates but is still ongoing.I've noticed this with several apps, like Garmin connect,...

PedroBC by Star I
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos