This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 10 Disappointing bugs.

KennyK
Star II

1. I have been experiencing issues with NFC relating to Google Wallet. At some terminals it just won't work at all despite spending a couple of minutes trying. These terminals are always the same. Most of the time it works very well to average. Some times spending a minute or two to get it to happen. Whereas my last phone an LG V30+ had no such issues. I see this has been an ongoing issue with the Zenfones.

2. Another very annoying issue is that I do regularly video my gigs. What I find in play back is that the sound track does not properly align with the video. So I have to export it to a video editing app separate the video and audio then manually align it. Whereas my last phone an LG V30+ had no such issues in fact was perfect.

I hope these issues can be fixed in a future update.

Otherwise the phone has been great. But had I have known about these issues before buying it I would have passed. Really wanted another LG but unfortunately they don't make phones any more.

11 REPLIES 11

Thankyou it has been restored. I will send the log file once I have experienced the issue again. Shame it wasn't running yesterday when I tried to pay at a shop and it didn't work so had to run out to the car get my card to pay.

I will use Google wallet as often as I can to get this file completed.

Hi, I shared the log with you a week ago and have sent you a few more PM's since with no reply. Are you still there?

Hello there. I ran into NFC issues as well just a week ago.  Havent been able to pay with google wallet for a week now. Dont know what happened and would like to analyze myself as well. How will i export a log file if the wallet does nothing. Doesnt ring a bell or any sound either. Its just showing payment but not connecting to the wireless payment receiver. Been using physical card due to that issue and thats really annoying.

Help plese.

Priit

TorchSK
Star I

Hey, I have problems with not able to pay with NFC (google wallet) too. It's working 1 out of 10 times, sometimes it works instantly, sometimes after 5s hold on the terminal, but most of the times it is not working at all