This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi issues on Zenfone 10

caiohsramos
Star II

Does anyone else experience some weird issues while using WiFi on their Zenfone 10s? The internet speed in speedtest.net is great, but for some reason most apps that require a server response (if not all) take forever to load and some are just stuck in a loading screen. If I switch to mobile data then everything loads instantly.

logs https://drive.google.com/file/d/10HWcEzDxF8HUPMkOazp0A5xKy7AOx4yA/view?usp=drive_link

8 REPLIES 8

Leejjon
Star II

I have the same problem for a while now for certain apps. For example coinbase. I keep disabling wifi to open them properly.

1000007087.jpg

Leejjon
Star II

Managed to fix it by enforcing the Google DNS. (Switch from automatic to dns.google.com)

1000007088.jpg

Hi,

I tried that and improved for some time, later similar behaviour, disabling ipv6 was the only fix in my case. Hope you can get it fixed that way. I also read people that changed their router and that fixed the problem. Seems something related with ipv6 and dns resolution, some apps use ipv6 and those are the ones that cause the problem, forcing the router to use only ipv4 fix the problem, although it shouldn't be fixed that way, not sure where the cause problem is, in my case i hadn't had that problem before with any other phone in my router.

Regards

If disabling ipv6 fixes the issue for you it should be a tip for Asus devs to fix the bug. Unfortunately it's not an option for me, and certainly no an option for public wifi routers