This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not an iPhone user

ogueechi
Star I

I bought last year zenfone 10 and I am really happy with it and my community doesn’t know what that phone is, so they keep asking me what is this phone? and why you bought it ? why do you change your iPhone? why don’t you buy the new iPhone ? It’s been 7 month now and they don’t stop and I am tired of their questions , feeling sad and dumb, so I am thinking to sell my phone and buy a s24 Samsung with 570 $ loss just to relax , what do you think guys ?

2 REPLIES 2

ogueechi
Star I

@ogueechi wrote:

I bought last year zenfone 10 and I am really happy with it and my community doesn’t know what that phone is, so they keep asking me what is this phone? and why you bought it ? why do you change your iPhone? why don’t you buy the new iPhone ? It’s been 7 month now and they don’t stop and I am tired of their questions , feeling sad and dumb, so I am thinking to sell my phone and buy a s24 Samsung with 570 $ loss just to relax , what do you think guys https://omegle.onl/ ?

I got this,...

berto35
Rising Star II

Don't sell it. The Zenfone 10 is a great phone, you will miss it when you sell it. Your community just want you to be like them and you don't have too. They don't know how good is the Zenfone 10.