cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From Zenfone 10 to Pixel 9 Pro

edgeda2
Star I

Hi all.

I have ordered the new Pixel 9 Pro. But today I got an email from the store that the expected delivery date has changed from September 11 to October 2.

Now I'm actually wondering if I should cancel the order.

Today I have an Asus Zenfone 10. The only thing I wish was better was the camera and maybe a brighter screen.

I use niagara launcher so stock android is not super important to me. I have installed the Gemini app and rarely use it. So I'm not sure I'll get to use all the AI options there are.

So I can't quite justify buying the new phone.

What do you think?

2 REPLIES 2

rufix
Star I

I have ZF10 and to be honest -  don't like it. Probably going to sell it and move back to much older phone that I still have - OnePlus 5. OnePlus 5 has waaay better UI, EVERYTHING works perfect and camera is just a bit worse and has no AI bulls*it.

I don't care bout updates, or best camera on the market, or best game performance. Just want that ZF10 UI to be better and more stable.

edgeda2
Star I

@edgeda2 wrote:

Hi all.

I have ordered the new Pixel 9 Pro. But today I got an email from the store that the expected delivery date has changed from September 11 to October 2.

Now I'm actually wondering if I should cancel the order.

Today I have an Asus Zenfone 10. The only thing I wish was better was the camera and maybe a brighter screen.

I use niagara launcher so stock android is not super important to me. I have installed the Gemini app and rarely use it. So I'm not sure I'll get to use all the AI options there are.

So I can't quite justify buying the new phone.

What do you think?

i got this... https://mobdro.bio/