This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenbook UX435EG not value for money laptop :(

neilhingu
Star I

Performance if not upto what Asus claimed for device. In just year and half period of time its 3 major component got replaced. Battery, Screen & about to replaced Motherboard also. In this case you should have given me new laptop only

Now new issue is raising on my laptop touchpad which is secondary screen on my laptop also stared showing issue of guest screen.

My loss is already happed by purchasing this product.
One good thing I did by purchasing extended warranty else Its look like I would have purchase same laptop twice

If any responsible person is working in Asus Product quality team. Kindly look into this matter on high priority.

6 REPLIES 6

Falcon_ASUS

@neilhingu
Have you already sent your laptop to the repair center for inspection?
If you have, I sent you a message. Please provide me with your repair number (RMA NO) or laptop serial number through the message so that I can proceed with further verification. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

neilhingu
Star I

Is there any kind of action will be taken or just radio silence  and some day softly my query will be close. Seriously very disappointed after buying ZenBook serious.

@neilhingu
I will report the situation you've raised to the local service team for further investigation.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

neilhingu
Star I

Finally I had to purchase new laptop which is ANOTHER LOSS OF 70K FOR ME to save my Job and achieved my deadline on time.  But one thing decide NO MORE ASUS PRODUCT I'LL PURCHASE. Asus really you have DISAPPOINTED ME VERY MUCH