This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenbook S16 touchscreen?

Toccaria
Star I

Does anybody have information about if the new Zenbook S16 is available in Europe with touchscreen (as advertised on the Asus.de home page for example - though this is false information...), or it is not planned for?

Looking at the asus home pages some countries show it with touchscreen, but when asking directly their support replied it is not touchscreen.

Some testers also realized (with some surprise) that their machine is not with touch. Chaotic.

Thanks in advance!

4 REPLIES 4

Falcon_ASUS

@Toccaria 
Please ensure to verify the exact model and its complete name before making a purchase.
Specifications may vary depending on the region, so it is essential to confirm the complete model name and specifications with the retailer before purchasing. Thank you.

Dear Moderator, 

exactly this is where I would like to ask someone for help.

The German Asus pages offering the model speak about a touchscreen, but on a direct query they answered for German region there is no touchscreen version yet.

I have not enough insight to see all product variants, and it would be most helpful if someone has a link to a list of the variants with the differences visible.

At the moment i am lost (and assume lots of others too) due unclear information and no easy way to find out the details. 

@Toccaria 
Please provide the complete model name as you see it (such as UM5606WA-0042WHX370), and the country/region where it is being sold. This will allow us to further confirm if the product available in that region supports a touchscreen. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Dear Moderator,
the version I see in Hungary is 90NB13M2-M00FX0  /  UM5606WA-RK260W
Asus official page says non-touchscreen, and direct confirmation of the seller says the same.

The version in Germany is 90NB13M3-M007S0  /  UM5606WA-RJ156X
Asus official page says it is touchscreen, but direct check with the seller resulted it is NOT.

Now the point is - is there any touch variant in the EU, or will there any coming soon? Shall I wait for it?
It is very important and assume not only for me to know the reality about this point.
Thanks a lot!