This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenBook-Pro-Duo-15-OLED-UX582 release date?

raines-junk
Star I
Has there been an update on the new Zenbook Duo Pro 15" yet? All I have seen is April 2021. 😫😪 I need a new computer like yesterday but I have been waiting to get the new Zenbook Duo Pro. Are they doing pre-ordering?
67 REPLIES 67

ZT-7d2bc53f
Star I
I too am very interested in the UX582 - I9, 32gb, 1TB.
What's with ASUS in not providing updates on availability & pricing???!!!
Very disappointing that ASUS is not providing information, and apparently not too interested in joining the conversation.
When will the laptop of tomorrow become the laptop of today?
image.png

TraderGary
Rising Star I
I check the ASUS Store every day and so far there is no UX582 available to purchase.
Unfortunately, I no longer have my UX581 i9 machine from last year. I'm limping along on my underpowered backup computer. The minute the UX582 i9 is available, my order will be made!

TraderGary
Rising Star I
I see that all the models of the UX482 are listed as "Out of stock".
Does this mean that production is being held up because of parts availability? Is this what is also affecting the UX582?

gszkop
Star III
i am thinking of getting a UX582 with i7-10870H or i9-10980HK. Are there any disadvantages of the i9 model compared to the i7? If the price difference is small, it is better to buy a model with the i9?
Or maybe the i9 will be more warm?  

Which in your opinion is better to buy?

TraderGary
Rising Star I
gszkop

i am thinking of getting a UX582 with i7-10870H or i9-10980HK. Are there any disadvantages of the i9 model compared to the i7? If the price difference is small, it is better to buy a model with the i9?

Or maybe the i9 will be more warm?  

Which in your opinion is better to buy?

View post
My previous model was the UX581 i9. I used it for 2 years. It will be replaced by the current UX582 i9 model. The price difference between i7 and i9 is small and not a factor. The i9 is faster and more capable.