Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenBook Pro 15 Flip OLED - not going back from tablet mode

zdun95
Star I
System: Win 11
Battery or AC: Both
Model: ZenBook Pro 15 Flip OLED (UP6502)
Frequency of occurrence: Always
Reset OS: Yes
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
Hello, I have an issue vith tablet mode on my new ZenBook Pro 15 Flip OLED. When I fully open the lid (transform laptop into tablet) everything goes okay and system goes into tablet mode. Problem is that after longer period in this mode - e.g. 2h, when I am watching Netflix, when I want to come back to desktop mode (transform device into laptop mode), system does NOT go back into desktop mode and stays in tablet mode.

This problem does not occure when I transfrom it back after few minutes - it has to be in tablet mode for longer time.
2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
zdun95
  1. System: Win 11
  2. Battery or AC: Both
  3. Model: ZenBook Pro 15 Flip OLED (UP6502)
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Always
  5. Reset OS: Yes
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

Hello, I have an issue vith tablet mode on my new ZenBook Pro 15 Flip OLED. When I fully open the lid (transform laptop into tablet) everything goes okay and system goes into tablet mode. Problem is that after longer period in this mode - e.g. 2h, when I am watching Netflix, when I want to come back to desktop mode (transform device into laptop mode), system does NOT go back into desktop mode and stays in tablet mode.

This problem does not occure when I transfrom it back after few minutes - it has to be in tablet mode for longer time.

ZenBook Pro 15 Flip OLED - not going back from tablet mode
@zdun95
May I know the full model name of the laptop you are using?
What is the BIOS and system version you are currently using?
When the problem occurs, if you restart the laptop, is the situation resolved?
[Notebook] How to check the model name and BIOS version | Official Support | ASUS GlobalWhich version of Windows operating system am I running? - Microsoft Support

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.