This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows 11 clean install upgrade

EdB
Star I

I want to upgrade my Zenbook (specs below) to Win 11, full clean install. I'm familiar with the process, having done it before on my desktop.

What I'm not sure about is how to make sure all the drivers the Zenbook needs are properly installed, too. On the desktop, the clean Win11 install updated the drivers automatically. I only had to add one or two. Will that be the same with the Zenbook? How can I make sure? Or is there some sort of install pack for drivers for it?

Thanks

Zenbook UM433D, Ryzen7/Radeon, 16gb RAM, 1TB SSD.

2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS

@EdB 
Your laptop model does not have a complete Windows 11 driver. If you update the system to Windows 11, some functions may not work properly.
 [Windows 11] Frequently asked questions about Windows 11 
Can a really old PC run Windows 11?
To see if your PC is eligible to upgrade, you can download and run the PC Health Check app to determine if your PC is eligible to upgrade to Windows 11. Many PCs that are less than four years old will be able to upgrade to Windows 11. They must be running the most current version of Windows 10 and meet the minimum hardware requirements.

The above information is from Microsoft, you can refer to the Windows 11 website of Microsoft to learn more information.

camilasaunder89
Rising Star I

Hi, you have to first verify that your PC is compatible with Windows 11 upgrade. If yes, then it might be automatically asking you to update your PC in settings. If not, then you can download drivers to automatically upgrade it to the latest version.