This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHY DOESN'T ZENBOOK PRO 17 UM6702 HAVE 32GB OF RAM AVAILABLE

shawnchong
Star I

Why doesn't the Zenbook Pro17 have a laptop with 32GB of ram? 16GB makes this model useless.

I've been waiting for over a year. I am a lifetime Asus fan, bought over 10 notebooks over the years (yes, 10!)

When can I expect it. If they have the Zenbook Pro17 32GB of ram, I'd be the first in the company to get a non Mac! I'd also buy one for my personal use.

This is very sad and annoying. From Canada.

7 REPLIES 7

shawnchong
Star I

As a note, I'd be willing to buy from the states, but couldn't find it either, I'm 4 hrs from Seattle, where my sister lives, so getting one there is also something I would do. 

Jiaszzz_ASUS

Hello, @shawnchong . Thank you for your interest.

Unfortunately, since the current Zenbook Pro 17 (UM6702, AMD Ryzen 6000 series) does not have 32GB of memory, your feedback will be reflected on the relevant units for reference evaluation.
Please refer to the official website for actual specs and prices in your country or area, if needed.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.