Did you mean: 

[TOUCHPAD] NumberPad doesn't turn off any more

System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: AC
Description: TochPad NumberPad no turning off possible
Model: UX433FN
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Reset OS: No

Hello, My NumberPad does'nt turn off any more...usually there is a button you can press for one second or a little bit longer and it turns on and off. Its just always on now. I deinstalled and reinstalled drrivers...nothing helps. The support team now tells me to reinstall windows with media creation tool. Why would this help ???? And what do I do when it happens again ???? Erase and reinstall the whole dsystem again ? And every time ? This is no solution for me....do you know how many work it is to fully erase and reinstall your system ? I need a nother solution. Thank you.
8 REPLIES 8

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello christoph.essmann, Was there any update or modification before the issue happened? May you double confirm if your BIOS and touchpad "firmware" are updated? https://www.asus.com/Laptops/ASUS-ZenBook-14-UX433FN/HelpDesk_Download/ Thank you.

Hello, The BIOS was version 308. I updated it to version 309. But still no changes. TouchPad Drivers and Firmware is updated as well. The turn on /off button does work though. It just doesn't turn off the nurmber pad. When I press it a little bit longer a blue mark for selecting icons on desktop is coming up. But there is no way to turn number padd offf.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
christoph.essmann posted on 2019/12/25 22:18 Hello, The BIOS was version 308. I updated it to version 309. But still no changes. TouchPad Driver ...
Hello christoph.essmann, Thank you for your reply. I have reported this issue for further escalation.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
christoph.essmann posted on 2019/12/25 22:18 Hello, The BIOS was version 308. I updated it to version 309. But still no changes. TouchPad Driver ...
Hello christoph.essmann, I have send PM to you. Please kindly check it. Thank you very much.