Battery or AC:
Model: UX582HM
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
Hello,

Can't find ViewMax option in App Switcher when I drag a window on the desktop. According to all tutorials should be a ViewMAx option to spread app on both screens. But unfortunately I can find it. Maybe it should be activated somehow from settings?

clipboard01.jpg
Could you please explain ?
thanks in advance
32 REPLIES 32

Falcon_ASUS
ZBPD582

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/218513#Comment_218513

missing-3.png

Here is an additional image taken from my laptop to further explain what feature I and many more (evident from the number of posters here and on Asus' YouTube video entitled "ASUS ScreenPad Plus Now with ScreenXpert 3") are missing. Thank you

View post
@ZBPD582
Thanks for your information.
I have reported to the technical department again for confirmation.
if there is any update, I will get back to you immediately.
Thank you.

ZBPD582
Star II
Falcon_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/218650#Comment_218650

@ZBPD582

Thanks for your information.

I have reported to the technical department again for confirmation.

if there is any update, I will get back to you immediately.

Thank you.

View post
Okay, I shall wait patiently. Thank you very much

jsimon77
Star II
PLEASE let us know if this is going to be fixed soon. I'm also missing the ability to extend a single app across both screens since update and I'm about to send this thing back without that capability..
After running all the updates (including flashing the Bios as of today..), still same 'missing' option..
Having the ability to make use of the extra workspace is probably the most important functionality so please let me know..

Falcon_ASUS
Hi all
Confirmed by the technical department, please download and install [ScreenPad2 Optimizer] correction program. Click here to download ScreenPad Optimizer. Thank you.

jsimon77
Star II
Falcon_ASUS

Hi all

Confirmed by the technical department, please download and install [ScreenPad2 Optimizer] correction program. Click here to download ScreenPad Optimizer. Thank you.

View post
That worked.. Thanks!