ScreenPad Plus not working on my UX582

b3dsign
Star II
System: win 10
Battery or AC: both
Model: UX582LR
Frequency of occurrence: Since I bought it
Reset OS: yes
Screenshot or video: www. dropbox. com /s/kbw3axgt4lkxc0i/20210814_102325.mp4?dl=0
========================
Detailed description: Just bought it and the second screen is not working propriety, appears as a screen, the touch is connected with the bigger one, I already try to install the software but no success.
I already tried the tutorial on www. asus. com/support/FAQ/1044292/
First of all, my driver is the 27.20.... way updated than the one in the tutorial.
Second, I couldn't find Intel(R) Serial IO I2C driver or ASUS ScreenXpert Interface, or ScreenPad2 Optimizer, they simply do not appear for my machine, maybe I should choose another machine model?
Without them the ScreenXpress never opens, I have already reset the machine 3 or 4 times, to try different methods.
Is there a way to download a windows iso with everything already installed?
I really need the power of this machine to be able to render some 3D, but I can't keep it if is impossible to fix the second screen.
Just one more detail, the second screen acts as a drawing tablet, if I touch there I can move the mouse on the main screen, and as I said the ScreenXpress app is not loading even if I open it manually.
Thank you so much and I really hope someone can help me.
And sorry about the links this forum didn't allow me to post links...
5 REPLIES 5

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello b3dsign,
Thank you for the quick and positive feedback!