This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Bluetooth Headset stuttering when playing media streaming (YouTube, Netflix, Tidal)

afrizalzone2
Star II
System: Windows 11
Battery or AC:
Model: Zenbook 13 Oled UM325
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:I recently Bought new TWS its only stuttering when I'm using my laptop (not tested to another laptop/pc just yet) but I tested using my phone working just fine, In fact it only happen when I play the streaming media (youtube,tidal,spotify, netflix), when I Play some offline audio or video, the bluetooth device working just fine. I already complain to the TWS manufacturer but they claim the problem is not from their device but my laptop. I had been trying any solutions on the Internet but nothing works for me. please help IS there any solutions? Is is just me?
4 REPLIES 4

Falcon_ASUS
afrizalzone2
  1. System: Windows 11
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model: Zenbook 13 Oled UM325
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:I recently Bought new TWS its only stuttering when I'm using my laptop (not tested to another laptop/pc just yet) but I tested using my phone working just fine, In fact it only happen when I play the streaming media (youtube,tidal,spotify, netflix), when I Play some offline audio or video, the bluetooth device working just fine. I already complain to the TWS manufacturer but they claim the problem is not from their device but my laptop. I had been trying any solutions on the Internet but nothing works for me. please help IS there any solutions? Is is just me?

My Bluetooth Headset stuttering when playing media streaming (YouTube, Netflix, Tidal)
@afrizalzone2
Did you use the wireless network at the same time?
Was it connected to 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi or 5Ghz Wi-Fi?
Does the situation improve if you are connected to 5Ghz Wi-Fi?
Thank you.

afrizalzone2
Star II
yes I always use wifi 2.4ghz and I don't have 5ghz, I've tried several tips on web regarding the signal interfering between bluetooth and wifi but still stuttering man, i tried to another PC with windows 10 its normal, I can't go back to windows 10 since this laptop pre installed with windows 11

Falcon_ASUS
afrizalzone2

yes I always use wifi 2.4ghz and I don't have 5ghz, I've tried several tips on web regarding the signal interfering between bluetooth and wifi but still stuttering man, i tried to another PC with windows 10 its normal, I can't go back to windows 10 since this laptop pre installed with windows 11

View post
@afrizalzone2
Please confirm whether the wireless network card and bluetooth driver have been updated to the latest, and please refer to the following FAQ for troubleshooting.
[Notebook/AIO] Troubleshooting - Wireless Network Problems | Official Support | ASUS GlobalIf the situation persists, please provide me the system detailed version, BIOS version, wireless network card driver, and bluetooth driver version you are currently using. Thank you.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.