This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Laptop completely freezing or blue screen of death when running teams meeting

Beelo
Star I

I am having consistent issues with my Zenbook.  It has 16gb mem, however when running a teams meeting and sharing my screen it regularly freezes and/or displays bsod.  It has happened almost since I bought it, but came right by itself for a little while.  It seems everytime there is a new update (for anything) or a new driver - anything seems to set it off.  It is very unreliable.  Please help.

3 REPLIES 3

Falcon_ASUS

@Beelo
May I know the exact model of the laptop you are using? 
Is the issue occurring every time during Teams meetings?
Was the laptop running hot when the problem occurred?
Besides Teams, were there any other programs running in the background at that time?
How to find Model Name 

Please check if your current drivers, system version, and BIOS version are all up to date.
[Notebook/Desktop/AIO] How to use Windows Update in OS system and how to update BIOS through Windows... 

Additionally, I recommend uninstalling Teams and reinstalling it. Disable any unnecessary background programs while running Teams to determine if any third-party software is causing conflicts with your system.
Finally, it is also recommended to refer to the following FAQ for troubleshooting.
[Notebook/Desktop/AIO] Troubleshooting - How to fix Blue Screen Errors in Windows (BSOD) 

Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

camilasaunder89
Rising Star I

If you're still facing this issue, then try these solutions:

1. Avoid overheating by stopping running too many programs at the same time.

2. Use an authenticated antivirus software like Systweak Antivirus to protect your laptop from malware attacks.

3. Delete unwanted files to free up space.

4. Use the latest operating system to keep your device updated.

5. Always keep drivers updated.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.