Model: UX425J
Frequency of occurrence: Always
Reset OS: Yes
Screenshot or video: no
=======================
I downloaded this FW

"Power Delivery FW upgrade
Version V1.0 2.14 MB
Power Delivery Performance optimization. !!!
Caution: The process might take some time to finish. Please do not interrupt or restart system during the process!!!"

From here "can not post link yet
Which was the worst move EVER !!!!
Now unless anyone can think of anything the unit needs to be retrned to a service center for repair , ie power bios reset.
Since garantee is not valid for this, and i bought the notebook second hand, i was wandering how much ( roughly ) such a repair would cost ?

I was thinking though , is there not a power delivery upgrade utility for the ux425j that can write over the incorrect fw ???

There are 2 other threads with the same problem but i can not post links yet
1 REPLY 1

Falcon_ASUS
vecna808
  1. System: Win 10
  2. Battery or AC: Battery
  3. Model: UX425J
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Always
  5. Reset OS: Yes
  6. Screenshot or video: no

=======================

I downloaded this FW

"Power Delivery FW upgrade

Version V1.0 2.14 MB

Power Delivery Performance optimization. !!!

Caution: The process might take some time to finish. Please do not interrupt or restart system during the process!!!"

From here "can not post link yet

Which was the worst move EVER !!!!

Now unless anyone can think of anything the unit needs to be retrned to a service center for repair , ie power bios reset.

Since garantee is not valid for this, and i bought the notebook second hand, i was wandering how much ( roughly ) such a repair would cost ?

I was thinking though , is there not a power delivery upgrade utility for the ux425j that can write over the incorrect fw ???

There are 2 other threads with the same problem but i can not post links yet

Killed my UX425J , Power FW update
@vecna808
According to what you described, please contact ASUS repair center in the country of your residence: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/ Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.